Squeezer ecstasy in addition to each person, who took a decision to make a healthy lifestyle. If you have never used a juicer, our article will help you learn about this useful device.
This assistant can help you create irreplaceable cocktails from fruits, berries and vegetables, and in the summer season it is irreplaceable for cooking in the winter.
For those who have decided to buy a new one or change the old model, the rating is the best 2019 squeezer.
Types of juicers According to the type of appliance, juicers are recommended for: manual, mechanical, electrical. We will consider the modern juice extractors with an electric drive.
They are most efficient and powerful, even though they make more noise.
- centrifugal juicers
- auger juicers
The case of the model is made of durable steel. Compared to Kitfort KT-1112, the control here is mechanical. 2 speeds for adjusting the degree of pressing the cake. Equipped with a foam separator, Drop-Stop system, protection against accidental switching on.
- the volume of a glass for juice – 1.25 liters, allows you to squeeze an apple or make mixed options;
- silent work;
- protection systems. In case of improper assembly, the unit simply will not turn on;
- Can be washed in the dishwasher.
- users note that with frequent use, the strainer rusts. The problem is solved if all parts of the device are washed immediately after completion of work;
- at a low (700 W) power (for comparison: the Scarlett SC-JE50S31 / 32 power is 1500 W) and with only 2 operating speeds, the price of the device is too high.
Philips Avance Collection HR1871
A centrifugal juicer with FiberBoost technology, which allows you to change the consistency of the juice obtained by pressing a single button, from transparent to thick, consisting of 50% pulp
The very wide (80 mm) filler neck allows you to push most fruits and berries without prior chopping. This greatly speeds up the process of obtaining fresh juice.
Waste pulp and cake do not stick to the polished surface of the sieve and one hand movement is enough to remove them
Thanks to Philips pre-cleaning, it’s easy to care for your device. Just pour water through the loading chute to get rid of the remains of pulp and oilcake
A powerful electric motor (1000 W) will cope with any task, and the updated motor design has allowed to minimize the noise level during operation of the device.
- Wring dry
- Processes fruits of any hardness
- Light weight
- Easy to wash
- Vibration protection sometimes triggers and the device turns off